skip to main content

Interdistrict Transfer Requests

The Governing Board recognizes that parents/guardians of students who reside within the geographic boundaries of one district may, for a variety of reasons, desire to enroll their children at a school in another district.  If you live within the Foresthill Union School District boundaries, please initiate the process with our school district office.

 1. Complete the Interdistrict Transfer Form for the appropriate school year ( link below) and return it to Debby La Porte via email at or mail to/drop off at the District Office located at 24750 Main Street, Foresthill, CA  95631. 

2023-2024 School Year Interdistrict Transfer Form

 2. Please read Board Policy (BP) and Administrative Regulation (AR) 5117.
BP 5117
AR 5117
 3. Notice regarding the district's decision will be sent to the parents/guardians within thirty (30) calendar days of receiving the request.

If you have any questions, please contact the District Office at (530) 367-2966, Ext. 101.